Join us in the next session of Liveable Cities Lab on Digital Transformation in a Post-GCQ World: Data Analytics 101: The Value and Use of Data for Managing LGUs. The discussion will revolve around the importance of collecting timely and quality data, analytics, and the value of data science for cities.
The Liveable Cities Challenge has assembled a team of data science experts and institutions which collect data on cities to help them build up capacity for planning and design of city services.
‣ Miguel Acosta, Data Management Head of Globe Telecom’s Enterprise Data Office;
‣ Soleil Erika Manzano, Program Officer for Special Projects, League of Cities of the Philippines;
‣ Broderick Sapnu, Program Officer for Management Information System, League of Cities of the Philippines;
‣ Francis Y. Capistrano, Head of Experimentation, Accelerator Lab of the United Nations Development Programme Philippines;
‣ Yemesrach Workie, Senior Policy Adviser of United Nations Development Programme Philippines; and
‣ Pia Faustino, Head of Data Insights and Social Sector Engagements at Thinking Machines.
Representatives from the League of Cities of the Philippines will be presenting their key findings from the League's flagship City Database Project. They will also highlight the emerging role of data in implementing local public service programs and creating local policies for development.
The Lab on Data Analytics 101: The Value and Use of Data for Managing LGUs will be held tomorrow, 2 September 2020 (Wednesday), from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. Register now at http://bit.ly/LCCLAB4DATA.