The League of Cities of the Philippines through its Secretariat is currently seeking (1) Content Writer and (1) Graphic Artist in the development of infographic materials on Solid Waste Management for Local Government Units.
For the Content Writer, applicant should have
1. At least college degree with proficient knowledge at least 2-5 years on the current situation of solid waste management in the Philippines;
2. Good background in development communications preferably in terms of report and content writing; and
3. Been able to multitask and perform under tight deadlines;
For the Graphic Artist, applicant should have
1. At least college degree with proven proficient knowledge and application on different industry standards software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Professional among others;
2. Experience in the design of different materials at least 2-5 years ranging from newsletters, presentations, training modules, logos, and other IEC documents;
3. Ability in creating reader friendly art designs and in developing messages through images.
4. Been able to multitask and perform under tight deadlines;
The applicant may also apply for the two items provided the applicant is qualified to undertake the tasks required.
All positions are project-based only. If interested, please submit a cover letter and a two-page resume and email at email@example.com (Attention: LEPM Project). You may also mail the documents c/o LEPM Project, LCP Secretariat, Unit J, 7th floor, CyberOne Building, Eastwood Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City. Deadline for submission is on April 10, 2013, Friday.
Prospective applicants may request for the Terms of Reference on or before April 05, 2013. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for queries. We will contact shortlisted applicants only.